County Dental Societies
The Eighth District Dental Society's members are dentists from the eight counties of Western New York - Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, and Wyoming. These eight counties are broken into five County Dental Societies:
- Erie County Dental Society
- Niagara County Dental Society
- Cattaraugus/Allegany County Dental Society
- Chautauqua County Dental Society
- Tri-County Dental Society (Genesee, Orleans, & Wyoming)
Each County Dental Society provides additional benefits to those members who work within those designated counties. Membership with a County Dental Society, similar to membership in a study club, is separate from your ADA/NYSDA/EDDS tripartite membership, with separate dues.
Click on the different areas of the map to view contact information for your County Dental Society.