If you are considering retiring and/or selling your practice, you've come to the right place for help. These are big decisions you are contemplating, and there is a lot to consider.

Want to retire? What do you do with your practice - hire an associate or sell? What about health insurance? Do you still have to pay dues?

We can answer all those questions, and many more.

First ... If you are going to retire soon (in the next 3 months), or already have retired, did you complete the Retirement Affidavit? It is a quick and simple form, which allows ADA/NYSDA/EDDS to update your membership status to retired. This will change your dues. Click below to download the form, fill it out, and send it to Eighth District Dental Society.

Retired Affidavit
Now, what to do with your practice?

Well, you can hire an associate. We can help. Go to ourJob Bankand submit a posting.

If you want to sell your practice, we can help with that too. Go to ourClassifiedssection and submit a posting there too.

You can also check out the ADA Guide to Valuing a Practice.

Another valuable resource isJoining and Leaving a Dental Practice.